Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Gilded Age


This is my reflection in the door I've been silverleafing. My yellow hoodie's reflection, at least.

These pictures are from a few days ago, after putting in about 8-10 hours of crouching on the ground (the only part of my studio not subject to leaf-disintegrating drafts :-/ ), the door is 85% done. I've also managed to complete the gilding on Revolution Rabbit.

That's how big it is.
I tried in vain to video the leafing process. Well, not in vain: the video is fine, but for some reason my built-in mic wasn't picking up sound, so it's a lot of me gesturing and moving my mouth. Poop :( Someday it will work I swear.

1 comment:

Jack said...

I can't wait to see this when it's done. I really love your stuff, and when I get really really really rich, I'll buy it all. I think your use of color and fantasy is so moving.