Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Quick Tuesday Update

Vegetarian Sandwich Bar
Was replaced by an all-day sundae bar! At first was upset, but decided to roll with the punches and got a small bowl of vanilla ice-cream with strawberry sauce and plentiful gummy bears.
Two hours later, was urgently reminded that I am now lactose-intolerant! :o

Studio
Finally started work on the drawing for Persian Megature. It is coming along swimmingly. A trifecta of majestic rabbits, long sinuous snakes and of course quantities of aeromice.
Forgot the camera twice, but the graphite on silver is very hard to photograph anyway, so will post pictures once I start painting in the black.

Really want to start on Action Rabbit (and finalize its name!), but am forcing myself to wait a little while until PM is well underway, and I have gotten a quorum of the other series started on.

Ration ration ration.

Tomorrow I'm going to the alumni drawing session at Gordon, but hopefully will return in time to get some more of my own drawing done as well.

No comments: