Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Vault Opens

No new photos from the studio today, although I did get some work done on Now It's Starting To Spread!, which is coming along nicely. Added some darker values and moved onto the central panel of the triptych.

From The Vault
I'm including extra Vault today to compensate for the lack of current images.


A map for my probably-never-to-be-completed children's book, Animal Kingdom 'GoodLand'.



A page form my stylebook, where I clip'n'collect images from notes I take (most of these are from high school when I drew intead of taking notes in all my classes). It's sort of a Grant Hanna version of Mucha's Documents Decoratifs. I think these are mostly from a politcal studies class I took sophomore year of college.



Here's an old scan of the top section of The Green Bird, before I solved the anatomical issues.

No comments: