Wednesday, June 25, 2008

From Out Of The Gloom

Some pictures I took directly upon arriving at the studio last night, when all th elights were still off. I love the Byzantine effect of the dim light glimmering off the gold.




Having this mounted with Conquered Rabbit underneath as they will be once installed has really helped me figure where to go next with it.

Photographing it in the half-light has this great negative effect as the gold reflects but the rabbit does not...mmm yum.

Resurrection/Revolution/Resolution Rabbit (still have not figured out which one is quite right) after some work last night. I've been really cautious about this and have not worked on it for a few months (since Feb?) because it's really delicate and I don't want to overdo it. I think at this point I'm leaving it and will come back for continuity s necessary once the rest of the series is done.

The gilded half of from battles! freshly glazed and out to dry.

A firefox I drew while on the phone with Liz.

Studio set up for visits.

No comments: