Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Open Studios

So open studios is over and went pretty well. Thank you to all who came by.
As usual such gregarious pursuits have left me fatigued, but I'm a lot less worn out than I was from Dec. open studio, so I think I might head back in tonight for some gold leafing.

I hung everything up on the walls to get it out of the way and make it presentable, and it really helped me wrap my mind around what I have going on, where things need to go (with some help from the excellent Michelle I have come upon a compositional solution for Revolution Rabbit, a longtime bane of mine), and what needs to happen next. I am pleased to announce that most of the prep/craft work on the panels is done, and soon I will be able to *gasp* actually get out the paints again and paint.

Crazy right?

No comments: